Physical activity recommendation form for 18–64-year-olds
Tool for providing professional physical activity counselling to people of working age
Download for free
The physical activity recommendation form helps
- assess current physical activity habits
- compare current physical activity habits to the recommendations
- create a viable plan for increasing or diversifying physical activity.
The physical activity recommendation form is planned for use with a heath or physical activity professional. It serves as a tool for discussion and physical activity counselling in personal customer meetings and when working with small groups. The tool can also be completed independently.
Physical activity recommendation tool for 18–64-year-olds:
Also use the following additional materials related to the physical activity recommendation form for 18–64-year-olds:
- instructions for professionals
- example of how to fill in the form
- physical activity recommendation for adults
There is a separate version of the tool for older adults over the age of 65:
- Physical activity recommendation form for over 65-year-olds